Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flowers Flowers Everywhere!

Ryan and I got into the spring season early this year and on a wonderfully warm day a couple of weeks ago we took a trip to Home Depot to take advantage of a sale they had on flowers! For those of you who know me I have a HUGE love for Gerber Daisies!!! I just can't get enough of them and love them to death!!!!! I was so excited when we got to Home Depot and found they had BRIGHT orange Gerber daisies!!! I HAD to have them!!! Ryan and I picked up a little of this and a little of that and went home to plant them. Here are a few pictures of the flowers we planted in pots at the front of the house to bring in some colour!!
This flower pot holder we were given by my brother and sister in law as a thank you gift for helping out with their wedding. WE LOVE IT!!! I always keep it on the french side (the other side says Welcome) because I think it gives us some character! Aren't my Gerber daisies SUPER pretty!!
I bought this hanging pot from Ikea for $6 so it would hang off our front porch. I filled it with yellow and purple flowers (I don't know any flower other than daisies.. haahaaa) But they do look pretty!!! (can you see my pink tulips in the background??) I LOVE when the tulips come up, each year we seem to have different coloured tulips coming up.. they are so pretty!!!













1 comment:

  1. The purple and yellow flowers are pansies and marigolds respectively!

    ReplyDelete