Monday, May 31, 2010

LOVE IT TUESDAY: DIY Zig Zag Rug


I have been looking for a rug for my kitchen project for awhile now and still haven't come across exactly what I am looking for (for within my budget). BUT while looking the other day I came across this cleaver DIY zig zag rug at Adventures in Dressmaking. You can view the tutorial on how to make your own zig zag rug here.





(Source: Adventures in Dressmaking)


Isn't it cute?? If I had the time and patience I would LOVE to make something like this for the kitchen... alas I don't think I have that kind of patience... SO the search continues for the perfect rug for the kitchen!!!!


On a side note I ordered the wallpaper for the kitchen today!!! YEAH!!!!! I'm VERY excited for it to come!!! If its rainy this weekend I am going to get a head start on hanging it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment