Monday, August 16, 2010

LOOK WHAT DAD MADE - Tree Shelves

Last week while my mom and I were painting the kitchen cabinets my dad spent one day very busily making my tree branch shelves!!!! I was sooo happy with them I couldn't WAIT to paint them and put them on the wall!! That was yet another project that was completed over the weekend.



Enough of the chit chat... here are the shelves!!






Don't they look fantastic!! Ryan and I couldn't be happier, Ryan actually painted them because I was too busy and he couldn't wait to put them up. We'll have to get some more books, those were just some I had lying around. The tree is almost complete... all that is left is the owl hole shelf and the owl itself. But those will come much later!!

THANKS DAD (yet again!!)

To see other posts about the nursery you can go here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment