Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look What Dad Made - Porch Swing

Technically I'm a little delayed with this one. Over the summer/fall my dad took on the task of making my brother and sister in law a glider bench for the front porch of their new house. I can remember calling my parents house and talking to my mom and asking her what dad was up to... she would laugh and say he's out in the garage playing with his tools and working on the bench!! Oh he's so cute!
He worked so hard at this and it definitely paid off! Its gorgeous!!!!!!


I know my brother and sister in law are super thrilled with it!!! I would LOVE to have one of these... but I have no where to even put it!!! I do have a few other projects that I have been thinking about for this summer for my dad... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment